Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Release - Something Wicked This Way Comes

Something Wicked This Way Comes
ISBN: 978-0-9783856-5-1
Publisher: Leslie's BookStore
Copyright: © 2009 Leslie LeBlanc
Language: English
Country: Canada

Download: 1 documents, 695 KB

Printed: 249 pages, 8.5" x 11", perfect binding, white interior paper (60# weight), black and white interior ink, white exterior paper (100# weight), full-color exterior ink

Available at www.LesliesBookStore.com

Naomi, a woman content with her simple way of life, never imagined anything could change until her first day exploring outside of her village with her brother. Trouble follows her and she finds herself at the mercy of a man from a neighboring tribe hers has been fighting against. As if him saving her life isn't bad enough, as payment he requires her hand in marriage. It seems that he's not only dangerous, this man has an agenda. Apparently he wants this unity to bring peace to their people but of course nothing goes exactly as planned. His secrets intrigue her and as much as she wants to resist, his simmering touch ignites passions in her that others are determined to get.

Aaron, eager to end the fighting between the two villages has chosen Naomi, the daughter of the chief, as his wife. He had no idea this fight would become second to the dangers that await. After overhearing a sinister plot he's determined to save his people and all others from a fate worse than death. How can one man fight against creatures with powers he can't understand and protect all of mankind? Especially when Naomi is so devastatingly distracting? They may have to work together, he might have to fulfill his duties, but he can't give her his heart... can he?


I've just completed my new novel, Something Wicked This Way Comes. It took me a few months to write but I enjoyed it. I wanted to write something that differed from the whole romance between supernatural beings and women. This one is humanity against the forces of evil and some very misled beings with a sinister plot to destroy mankind and who don't hesitate to use seduction to do it. This novel might be considered somewhat controversial to some but it holds much meaning to me.

For the first time, one of my novels has a specially done cover. It's not the best but I did this myself for several reasons. One being that it's original, not from a template. Second, I feel it better represents the feel of the story than any covers Lulu has to offer.

Don't get me wrong, I think Lulu's great, that's where my book is published. I just mean it's more true to the heart of the story. I recommend Lulu to authors looking to get help with free self-publishing and if you want I also offer free postings and other things for writers of romance novels (I know how tough it can be).

I intend on writing this out as a series but I have a different genre novel to write first. You can expect my sister to have her own character once again in the sequel to From Dark Til Dawn which is currently under revision. If you're wondering, yes she requested to have her own character and has pressed for me to use her real name.

Thanks to everyone who's ever bought my books which can be purchase online at www.LesliesBookStore.com. I look forward to writing more and I hope my stories bring pleasure to all romance readers. You can reach me on myspace but most frequently on facebook, or on my website.












Born in Moncton, NB, Leslie LeBlanc has had an interest in reading at a young age. At about the age of 12 she had an offer to have a poem published in a book called Reflections. Things started taking off about two years ago with her first novel The Heart of an Angel and she has since written Most Desirable Defender, A Knight to Remember, and others. She's married, has two cats and also works as a store clerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment